Pages

2.12.2014

Amelia Bedelia Turns Three

To the precious one who made me a mama three years ago:


February 12, 2011 // Amelia Ada Laine

You have taught me more about Jesus than I could ever imagine. You are enthusiastic, empathetic, and such a sweet servant. You love to love people. You give your sister hugs and kisses all the time. In the mornings, you love to jump in our bed for snuggles. And all your friends can be sure to get a hug when we meet up for play dates. You're always concerned when someone else is sad. All this and more are reminders that you love well and that I have a thing or two to learn. 

You truly are a delight to parent. I can't wait to continuing watching as The Lord grows you into who He made you to be. I can't believe I get to be a part of it all! 

Happy birthday, Bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment